Random, but I’m trying to actually use Twitter. I’ve had an account for awhile, but I honestly just had my blog set to repost there. Never actually logged on until last week. Anyway, Follow me @TheCoziedReader if you’re on twitter. 🙂
1. San Diego has a county library and a city library. There are just so many options!!! I’m honestly pretty pumped.
2. I’m still reading The Stand, mostly because it’s so long. But I’m also reading other books at the same time because Stephen King books just take me so long to read.
1. Remember how I was focusing on short stories? Yeah, every idea I have tends to grow into something bigger. I think I’ll write the “short story” version of it first, and if it turns into something else later, that’s alright…right?
2. I need to get back to handwriting my first drafts. To do that, I need to buy a new journal…but yeah, I’m more productive when I write by hand. I get so distracted by technology. Does anyone else have this problem?
1.It’s really hard to stay positive during a job search. I definitely have a lot of anxiety about it. What if I never get a job? What if I have to take a job I hate? What if…what if…what if?
2. If I could just read and blog all the time, I would. Wouldn’t that be the perfect job?