1. I haven’t been reading as much lately. I mentioned on another post that I just moved across the country, so I haven’t had much time on my hands. Oh well. I did start up again; I’m in the middle of The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.
2. Does anyone else struggle to read when dealing with anxiety? It’s kind of a vicious cycle because reading would help me take my mind off things, but I have trouble focusing when I’m anxious.
1. I haven’t written a damn thing in quite awhile. Again, this ties back to the anxiety I mentioned. I can’t focus.
2. There are a lot of “bad” writers out there, and I worry that I might be one. My worst fear is to be compared to a writer I have no respect for, or for an author I love to be critical of my writing.
1. I’m currently unemployed, and it’s stressing me out. I have no idea what to do; I just know I don’t want to step foot in the classroom ever again. I also relocated because of my husband’s job, and I don’t know a soul here. I’m really hoping something turns up soon because we need to income.
2. This state is ridiculously expensive. I knew this going in, but still. Some of it’s just crazy (like the car registration fees). It’s a little nauseating because I’m wondering if we made the right decision in moving out here.