Thank you Bibi at Bibi’s Book Blog for the nomination. Her blog is AMAZING, so if you haven’t checked it out, hurry up and do so. 😉
This award was created by Okoto Enigma. The explanation included on her blog is:
The “Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
THREE THINGS ABOUT ME:
- My favorite childhood movie is Anastasia. I loved the music, the story, and the romance. Dimitri was boyfriend goals.
- I was so obsessed with Anastasia that I decided to take Russian in middle school. I continued with it into high school. So yes, I made a decision based solely on an obsession with a movie.
- I don’t enjoy being around little kids, and I feel horrible about it, but they really annoy me and I don’t know how to interact with them.
Who’s in your harem? (Choose 3-6 bookish guys, they all need to be from different books).
ALL FROM DIFFERENT BOOKS?! Just kidding, I can do this.
Rhys from A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas. Why wouldn’t I include him? He’s perfect.
George Weasley from Harry Potter. This was actually a hard one because I LOVE so many of the Harry Potter men. But I honestly love a good prankster, and I kinda like red hair, so….
Sarkan from Uprooted by Naomi Novik. He’s just wonderful, and I love him.
Jericho Barrons from the Fever series by Karen Marie Moning. I like older guys? He also kind of reminded me of Mr. Rochester, so there’s that.
What three items do you always have in your handbag?
I actually don’t carry a purse. Weird, I know. But I always have my phone, credit card, and ID on me.
How do you decide what to read next?
Well, I have a few stacks of books I haven’t read yet, so I try to choose from that pile. But really, I just get in “moods” for certain kinds of books, so I’ll just find one that’ll seem to fit my mood and read it. I usually either read the backs of my books or the descriptions on GoodReads/Overdrive.
What made you decide to start blogging?
I don’t know really. I like writing and I like reading, so I just did it. I don’t have an interesting story at all.
What’s your favourite genre/sub-genre to read?
Definitely fantasy (with some romance too). I’m weird, because I’m actually oddly specific with what I want to read. So when I say my favorite genre is fantasy, I mean fantasy with elements of romance, a female protagonist under the age of 30, and like, lots of adventure/danger.
Best Post: I decided to go with the most views/likes for this one so….Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
Don’t feel pressured to participate.
- Who was the first character you developed a bookish crush on?
- Who is your favorite villain?
- What’s your dream vacation?
- What’s a book you hated that everyone else seemed to love?
- What dystopian novel/reality (Ex: 1984, Brave New World, Unwind) do you think the world is getting closer to becoming like?