Last month, I read a grand total of 2 of my planned reads. However, it still is accomplishing my big goal this year: reading the books I already own. And guess what? I haven’t bought a book in a month!
And technically, I’ve read one book off my Tackling My Shelves list, so there’s that.
- Tackling My Shelves/Classic: Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- I know what you’re thinking. How could you have not read Pride and Prejudice yet? You majored in English! Hell, you teach English literature. But I LOVE the movie, so I guess I need to read the book.
- Tackling My Shelves/ Series: Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard
- I tried to read one of my contemporary books on my list last month, and it wasn’t my cup of tea. Maybe I’ll have more luck with this.
- New(ish) Release: Before the Devil Breaks You (Diviners #3) by Libba Bray
- This came out in October, so it’s still a new release right? Whatever, I’ve been on the waitlist for this damn book for SIX WEEKS. I have two more weeks to go, and I seriously can’t wait to read it.
Anyway, we’ll see how this TBR goes. I’m not good with lists, but maybe it’ll give me some direction. Honestly, I’ll just be happy to read some of the books I already own. Three more before I’m allowed to buy another book….