Hosted by The Artsy Reader Girl
- A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray– I read this when I was in high school, so I don’t remember much. I remember there being magic, and I remember loving it.
- Eleanor by Jason Gurley– I read this two years ago(?). I remember it being really unique.
- All Quiet on the Western Front by Erich Maria Remarque– It’s about war?
- Number the Stars by Lois Lowry– I read this when I was in middle school, and I’m pretty sure it’s about the Holocaust and two friends. But that’s about it.
- The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova– It’s about Dracula, I think. I loved it.
- Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez- I read this in high school and I really enjoyed it. Don’t remember much about it though.
- The Sun Also Rises by Ernest Hemingway- I remember the characters, vaguely, but it has been awhile.
- Nevermore by Kelly Creagh- I’m pretty sure I read this a LONG time ago, and I’m also pretty sure it isn’t something I’d enjoy today.
- The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson– I read this for a young adult literature class (yes, that’s a thing. I also took a wine tasting class). I apparently really liked it.
- The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon by Stephen King- This was the first Stephen King book I read. I was eleven, and it kept me up all night.
Have you read any of these? What did you put on your list? Let me know in the comments below. 🙂